Extending your product line? Seeking to take a curriculum into a new international market? Revamping an older programme to respond to current market needs?
In any of these situations, you need support from industry leaders who know education and deeply understand how teachers, administrators, students, and parents think. Westchester has the market acumen and pedagogy knowledge, so we can help you develop your concept in order to respond to market opportunities.
Our management team brings decades of experience to our product development. Their network of authors has experience in the classroom, at publishers, and at vendors. The team is well-versed in current trends in their specific subject areas and works with teachers and industry experts to understand the changing pressures within classrooms.
Whether you are looking to develop a scope and sequence based on an international curriculum to create prototypes for your sales and marketing teams, conduct upstream market research, or are starting an initial curriculum mapping programme to determine what development you need to consider, count on Westchester’s team for custom consulting that goes beyond your needs and exceeds your expectations.
- Value proposition evaluation
- Concept design and consultancy
- Market sizing and segmentation
- Content workflow and management
- Scenario planning
- Acquisition and partnership opportunities
- Curriculum mapping and gap analysis
- Culturally Responsive Education and DEI review
- Qualitative and quantitative market research
- Desk studies and surveys
- Interviews and focus groups
- Pilots and user testing
- User experience (UX) review
- Competitor activity
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Culturally Responsive Education
- Well-being in education