What do Inclusive Readers offer to the licensee?
- An initial package of 16 readers (American and/or British English).
- 4 non-fiction titles.
- 12 fiction titles (DEI themes/characters).
For the student:
- Up to 12 workbooks (split/standalone or combo):
- Reading and word study (focus on vocabulary and grammar).
- Reading and writing journal.
- Beyond reading activity book (focus on research, tasks, projects, drama, story-telling).
For the teacher:
- Up to 4 teacher’s books.
- Classroom audio versions.
Customisation possibilities have been built into the ancillaries from the start:
- Generic pages designed and authored to work across the language/age levels.
- Title specific pages authored and designed as a ‘catalogue’ of pages.
For example, one licence option might include a 3-story fiction anthology + 1 word study workbook + 1 teacher’s book, whilst another licence option might be limited to 8 or 16 Reader titles with no ancillaries.
Get in touch to learn more about licensing our Inclusive Readers.