Assessing student progress is a vital part of delivering high quality, targeted instruction.
That’s why Westchester’s content development team excels at developing assessment items across the core curriculum areas.
Our team works closely with you to understand your specific needs, so we can help you develop the type of assessment programme that will successfully measure and analyse student achievement and provide positive and effective teaching and learning experiences.
We deliver to client specifications, whether that delivery format requires Word documents, CSV files, or formats specific to a client’s content management system.
We assist customers with assessment in a variety of ways:
- Collaborative planning
- Programme development
- Skills test development
- End of course test development
- Large scale assessment development
- Passage and item development
- Tech enhanced item (TEI) development for diagnostic, formative, and summative assessments
- Delivery via MS Word or .csv files
- Delivery for Learnosity and any other preferred platforms
Our clients often include Westchester’s Art & Design or production services for a full-service solution for their assessment content development projects. Clients also rely on the high-level customer service that our project management team provides for each and every project.
Contact us today to get started with your assessment projects.