Westchester has a talented and experienced team of STEM writers and editors.
Our STEM content development teams know that encouraging a strong foundation in numeracy and scientific understanding is essential to prepare all students for their futures.
Our teams’ deep understanding of their subject areas translates into high-quality STEM programmes. Attention to accuracy, tailored levelling, and a culturally responsive approach to content ensures we help our clients develop highly engaging products that inspire both students and teachers.
Our writers and editors draw on their backgrounds in teaching and their wealth of experience developing STEM programmes for high-profile educational publishers and edtech firms.
Our wide-ranging capabilities of development, update and review of STEM content include:
- primary, middle, and upper school programmes
- teacher guides and student workbooks
- exam preparation materials and assessments
- script development for interactive digital programmes
- guideline development and planning
- scope and sequence development
- STEM imagery from our Art & Design teams for a full-service solution
Click here to read a Case Study of our GCSE Statistics textbook project with Illuminate Publishing, winner of the IPG’s ‘Educational Publisher of the Year’ award.
Contact us and let’s talk about how our STEM teams can help support your educational publishing projects.