Westchester understands that developing strong reading skills at a young age leads to lifelong learning.
Our literacy content development team comprises industry veterans with years of experience and passion for education. Our experienced literacy writers and editors develop materials that captivate young readers across a variety of components.
Our team is focused and passionate about creating premium quality literacy content for both students and teachers. Our standards are very high: we treat your content as if it were our own. We believe there is no greater mission than creating exceptional literacy content for the education of students.
We serve our clients with wide-ranging literacy capabilities:
- Content review and development for:
- Primary, middle, and upper school programmes
- Fiction levelled readers
- Non-fiction levelled readers
- Graphic novel readers
- Teacher guides
- Student workbooks
- Exam preparation materials (student and teacher guides)
- tech-enhanced items (TEI)
- diagnostic, formative, and summative assessments
- design via our partnership with Learnosity or other learning management platforms
- Content creation for interactive digital read aloud programmes
- Guideline development and planning
- Scope and sequence development
If you need help with illustrations or photos to support your literacy content, turn to our Art & Design teams for a full-service solution.
Whether it’s a set of high interest readers, teacher lessons, online student lessons, or a core reading or literature programme, trust our literacy content development team to develop your next programme for you.
Contact us and let us help you with your materials!