Communication is key to great project management, especially when executing complex projects.
The Westchester Education UK & International project management team is highly valued for its communication, transparency, and attention to detail. Our project managers are the communication hub at the centre of all of our projects.
Each project management team works with each of the team leads, including editorial, art, design, and production, as well as with our business development manager, to ensure that every project is delivered with high quality and remains in scope, on schedule, and within budget.
Our project managers are responsible for ensuring that each project moves smoothly and effectively through the workflows, serving as client advocates in the following ways:
- Programme management—Supervising the overall programme, including all ancillary components, to ensure on time delivery of all of the component pieces
- Workflow development—Crafting customised workflow steps with the project schedule, scope, and budget considerations in mind
- Schedule management—Developing the master schedule and tracking progress against it
- Scope management—Ensuring that all requirements are being met in line with the contracted budget
- Budget management—Managing costs and flagging scope issues to ensure that there are no surprises at the end of a project
- Project documentation—Creating and managing all documentation related to a project, including internal documentation and documentation supplied by our clients
- Project oversight—Observing and managing the project from a macro level to ensure all areas are working together towards delivery expectations
- Status reporting—Tracking individual moving parts to communicate overall status internally and to our clients
Contact us to learn more about our project management approach.