Westchester is committed to high-quality social studies content development.
Our social studies content development provides the most effective learning vehicles to help students decipher the world around them. By ensuring the acquisition of skills from analyzing and comparing primary sources to contextualizing current events, our team develops student and teacher social studies materials that help students successfully engage in their world.
The team comprises a robust team of experienced social studies content writers and editors. Their experience creating social studies programmes at major publishers enables them to successfully integrate the demands of the classroom into market-leading social studies products for our clients.
Our social studies capabilities include:
- Content review, update, and development for:
- Primary, middle, and upper school programmes
- History programmes
- Economics programmes
- Teacher guides
- Student workbooks
- Exam preparation materials (student and teacher guides)
- tech-enhanced items (TEI)
- diagnostic, formative, and summative assessments
- design via Learnosity or other learning management platforms
- Guideline development and planning
- Scope and sequence development
Our clients often enhance their social studies materials with Westchester’s art & design and production services for a full-service solution.
Contact us to learn more about our Social Sciences services.