What do Hathaway Graded Readers offer to the licensee?
- An initial package of 16 readers (American and/or British English)
- 4 non-fiction titles
- 12 fiction titles (DEI themes/characters)
For the student:
- Up to 12 workbooks (split/standalone or combo):
- Reading and word study (focus on vocabulary and grammar)
- Reading and writing journal
- Beyond reading activity book (focus on research, tasks, projects, drama, story-telling)
For the teacher:
- Up to 4 teacher’s books
- Classroom audio versions
Customisation possibilities have been built into the ancillaries from the start:
- Generic pages designed and authored to work across the language/age levels
- Title specific pages authored and designed as a ‘catalogue’ of pages
For example, one licence option might include a 3-story fiction anthology + 1 word study workbook + 1 teacher’s book, whilst another licence option might be limited to 16 Reader titles with no ancillaries.